MECS arises from the long-lasting experience of two national capital goods associations belonging to the national Confindustria network, Acimac and Ucima, and includes studies, surveys, as well as economic and statistical forecasts for the ceramic and the packaging machinery industries and the sectors upstream and downstream.
MECS' main objective is, on one side, to group together in a single website economic forecasts and statistical analyses of ceramic and packaging capital goods and, on the other side, to propose updated news coming from the two sectors both at national and international level.
Furthermore, the website provides entrepreneurs, managers and professionals an exclusive and valuable tool for analysis, study and forecasting in order to support and steer companies' sales and international development strategies. Most of the studies can be downloaded in pdf or excel format, as well as ordered as hard copies.
The studies are produced by analysing databases, international information sources and data provided directly by sector companies. The main ones are:
- Analysis of global markets:
- Analysis of world production and consumption of ceramic tiles
- Growth forecast (2015-2018) of the packaging machinery sector, with reference to machine types, client sectors and geographical areas.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial statement analysis and competitive analyses of the major companies of the ceramic and packaging machinery manufacturers
- Economic Analysis
- Quarterly trends in sector turnover
- Fluctuations in purchasing prices of raw materials and components
- Yearly National Statistical Survey of the performance of the sector
Furthermore, MECS conducts personalized surveys and analysis adjusted according to the firm's needs. For any question, please contact us at: [email protected]